Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Van MORRISON & John Lee HOOKER - Together 2007


Van MORRISON & John Lee HOOKER - Together 2007

Blues

Blues dean John Lee Hooker and Belfast cowboy Van Morrison, together again. For many listeners, it doesn't get much better than this. The two have collaborated on piecemeal projects for the last 25 years but unite definitively on Hooker's new album, "Don't Look Back." It's produced by Morrison, who also sings on four tracks and seems to be living a disciple's dream. "A lot of people can't work with Van, but him and me team up well," Hooker said last week. "We got a lot of love and respect for each other.

"We're good buddies. He calls me all the time to see how I'm doing. I say, `I'm an old man, but I'm still hanging in there, Van.' "
**
01. I Cover The Waterfront
02. Serves Me Right To Suffer
03. Ball & Chain
04. Don't Look Back
05. Never Get Out Of This
06. Travelin' Blues
07. The Healing Game
08. Wasted Years
09. Rainy Day
10. Gloria
**
NoPassword
*
DLink
*

1 comment: