Thursday, January 28, 2010

T-Bone WALKER - Stormy Monday Blues 1978


T-Bone WALKER - Stormy Monday Blues 1978
CR 30144

Blues

They call it stormy Monday, yes but Tuesday's just as bad.
They call it stormy Monday, yes but Tuesday's just as bad. Wednesday's even worse; Thursday's awful sad.

The eagle flies on Friday, Saturday I go out to play.
The eagle flies on Friday, but Saturday I go out to play. Sunday I go to church where I kneel down and pray.

And I say, "Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy on me.
Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy on me.
Just trying to find my baby, won't you please send her on back to me.

The eagle flies on Friday, on Saturday I go out to play.
The eagle flies on Friday, on Saturday I go out to play.
Sunday I go to church, where I kneel down, Lord and I pray.

Then I say, "Lord have mercy, won't you please have mercy on me.
Lord, oh Lord have mercy, yeah, won't you please, please have mercy on me.
I'm just a-lookin' for my sweet babe,
So won't you please send him home, send him on home to me.
**
A1. Stormy Monday Blues   
A2. All Night Long   
A3. My Patience Keeps Running Out   
A4. Glamour Girl   
A5. T-Bone's Way   
A6. That Evening Train   
B1. Louisiana Bayou Drive   
B2. When We Were Schoolmates   
B3. Don't Go Back to New Orleans   
B4. Got to Cross the Deep Blue Sea   
B5. You'll Never Find Anyone) To Be a Slave Like Me   
B6. Left Home When I Was a Kid
**
NoPassword
*
DLink
*

2 comments:

  1. "Thursday's awful sad" Well, not today. Not with this album to listen to. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky u,
    i wish, i say the same .. :)

    ReplyDelete