Monday, October 19, 2009

Big Harmonica Bob - Home Brewed Blues 2005


Big Harmonica Bob - Home Brewed Blues 2005
Record Label: Big Blues Dog Prod.
"It is different because I am using High Tech Equipment to get that Low Tech Sound."

Big Harmonica Bob is "Spanning The Globe with the Blues".
These songs are really "Home Brewed Blues"...
With plenty of original harp blowin' and a good variety of
original songs. Big Harmonica Bob has played at the
"Legendary Buffalo Chip" in South Dakota for the last couple
of years and that inspired the song...
"My Wife Wants a Harley".

There are some instrumentals on this new C.D. that you might enjoy like "Pocket Fuzz" , "Corvette Susie"
and "Wild Bill".
They are all different, to say the least.

How many harp guys ever wrote a song about their
best friend? "Mississippi Saxophone" is a tribute to
that little friend that has traveled with us thru thick
and thin .... here's to the "Sandwich made of Tin"!

I recorded "Fifty Bucks" a while back and it was
played in England. I played all the instruments on that song as it was supposed to be a demo for the band to listen to. That led me to do this whole C.D. with me playing everything. I did this whole C.D. at my "Shack".
... I thought that I could capture the song ideas well enough to get them out of my head and out to you and do something that didn't sound quite like everybody else.
I hope you will listen to these and enjoy them as much
as I enjoyed doing them. These songs sound a bit different
than most standard blues songs ... kind of
"Home Brewed Blues" ... but Blues none the less...
**
01. Pocket Fuzz 3:00
02. Lyin' Preacher Man 3:05
03. My wife wants a Harley 3:00
04. Oh Pretty Baby 4:00
05. Fifty Bucks 2:57
06. Go Out Laughin' 2:26
07. Mississippi Saxophone 3:23
08. Corvette Susie 2:29
09. I Just Can't Believe 4:34
10. Wild Bill 3:49
**
NoPassword
*
DLink
*

No comments:

Post a Comment